Best Tips for carpet cleaning!
Carpets should be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner once a week, and in rooms where people are constantly passing – and more often. Regular cleaning with a vacuum cleaner prolongs the life of your carpet by preventing the accumulation of lots of solid particles that can damage the fiber.
When cleaning plush carpets devote more time to this, because dirt is pounding deep inside them and one pass with the vacuum cleaner is not enough. It is necessary to repeat the procedure several times to clean it well. Pay special attention to the areas where you step and sit most often.
If you need to buy a vacuum cleaner we can help you to make a choice. See the list of www.amazon.com.
To get rid of the nasty smell, add the soda to the vacuum cleaner bag. The smells, however, are one, and the stains – quite another thing. It often happens that someone spills liquid onto the carpet and then removes the stain to be difficult. Here are some guidelines on how to get rid of stubborn dirt easier:
Cleaning stains of liquids on the carpetThe most important thing when spilling liquid on the carpet is to clean it immediately. Click To Tweet
If you’re cleaning the stain while it’s still fresh, you have a good chance of removing it completely. Furthermore:
– Carefully absorb the entire area before applying cleaning solution. Remove as much liquid as possible;
– Before using any cleaning solution, test your carpet by applying a little of the preparation to an inconspicuous area to avoid damaging the fabric of the carpet or discoloring it;
– Do not rub the spill – so the liquid can spread over a larger area;
– When it comes to partial cleaning, start from the outside of the stain to the inside to avoid spreading. After applying a cleaning solution, rub down to moisture absorption;
– The clean white bathroom cloth is indispensable for drying carpets and washing the hair in the opposite direction to an upright position;
If you feel that there is still too much moisture, put a small pile of white towels over the place and press with a heavy object.
More tips as this above you can find on this page.