Carpet cleaning using materials available in any home
Probably everyone knows that placing on the floor carpet, sooner or later it gets dirty, lost his previous form and becomes difficult cleaning. You do not have to turn to the professionals, sometimes you can remove the dirt and restore the attractive appearance of your pavement at home. Most often for carpet cleaning are used special preparations, but below will see several ways to achieve the same effect, but with the materials available in any home.
- Mud: Leave the mud to dry completely and then, using a brush, scrape as much as possible. Mix 1 teaspoon of detergent, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and 1 liter of warm water. Use the blend to clean the stain. Let it dry on the carpet. If the stain remains, use a chemical cleaner and absorb.
- Non-alcoholic beverages: Thanks to soda in soft drinks, you can easily clean the stain, but act quickly because some of the dyestuffs can permanently color your carpet. Dry the spill. Mix 1 teaspoon of detergent, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and 1 liter of warm water. Apply the mixture and let it dry. If the stain remains, repeat the procedure. Gently clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- Urine: Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon of detergent, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and 1 liter of warm water. Let it dry on the carpet and repeat if necessary. Gently clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- Vomiting: Clean the stain quickly. Dry as much as possible, then apply a mixture of baking soda and water. Clean with 1 part solution of ammonia and 10 parts of water. Rinse with cold water, allow to dry, and then clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- Wine: If you spill red wine on the carpet, dilute it with a little white wine and then clean the place with cold water. Cover with salt, wait ten minutes, then clean the salt with a vacuum cleaner.
If you are interested about the cleaning this website will be useful for you.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Southwark > 100% customer satisfaction guarantee > https://t.co/akUokprjuL
— SYK Cleaning (@SYKCleaning) 30 септември 2017 г.